On behalf of our client, a non-departmental government body, Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Projects Coordinator for a full time, temporary assignment until the end of March 2020.
- You will assist to project manage co-production projects to capture people's views on Health and Social Care services.
- You will contribute to the development and delivery of the annual management and business plan and will be required to project manage initiatives across the organisation.
- You will work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders inclusing service users, carers, public representatives, voluntary sector and community sector organisations, HPSS organisations, and other government departments.
- Regular travel across Northern Ireland and occasional evening/weekend work may be required
- This post will be based in either Lurgan or Ballymena and will require regular travel and occasional working from Belfast.
You will have:
- A university degree or equivalent and 2 years experience of managing projects relating to public involvement and partnership working or community development or service users advocacy
- Four years experience of managing projects relating to public involvement and partnership working or community development or service users advocacy
A full Job Description is available.
Craigavon - Lurgan BT66