Bond Healthcare has locum opportunities for two Biomedical Scientists based in L'Derry:
- Post One - Clinical Chemistry
Have a BSc Hons in Biomedical Science
Be, or eligible to be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Post Two - Cellular Pathology
Be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a Biomedical Scientist
Have completed IBMS Specialist Diploma (or equivalent) in relevant discipline
have at least 1 year’s post HCPC registration experience in that Cellular Pathology.
Bond Healthcare provides Biomedical Scientists:
- Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE training updates
- FREE Fit to Work certificate / Occupational Health Clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Up to £200 Cash – For each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Biomedical Science.