Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist for an assignment within Learnng Disability Services in Co Antrim.
You will provide a qualified, specialist clinical psychology service to children and adults with a learning disability and their carers and provide a specialist psychological assessment and therapy service, at the same time as offering advice and consultation on clients’ psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other, non-professional carers
- Professional qualification in clinical psychology recognised by the British Psychological Department (BPS)
- HCPC Registration
- Doctoral level knowledge of clinical psychology
- Doctoral level knowledge of research design and methodology
- Knowledge of legislation in relation to learning disability and mental health.
- Knowledge of current issues in learning disability.
A full Job Description is available