Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Band 5 Dietitian for an ongoing, full time locum assignment based in Belfast.
You will assess and treat inpatients and outpatients and determine independent nutritional diagnosis/diagnoses and resultant diet therapy indicated, as deemed appropriate and will liaise with relevant staff to promote good nutritional care for all patients.
The ideal Dietitian will have:
- Degree, Diploma / MSc or equivalent qualification in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration
- Full driving licence and access to a car/vehicle for business purposes
Bond Healthcare provides locum Dietitians:
* Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
* Paid Holidays
* FREE training Updates for Dietitians.
* FREE Fit to Work certificate/ Occupational Health Clearance
* FREE Enahcned Access NI disclosure
* Up to £200 Cash – For each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
* A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Allied Health Professions.
If you or any of your colleagues/Classmates are interested in this opportunity or any other AHP opportunities please get in touch.