Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Band 5 or Band 6 Dietitian for an ongoing, full time locum assignment based in Belfast.
You will assess and treat inpatients and outpatients and determine independent nutritional diagnosis/diagnoses and resultant diet therapy indicated, as deemed appropriate and will liaise with relevant staff to promote good nutritional care for all patients.
The ideal Dietitian will have:
- Degree, Diploma / MSc or equivalent qualification in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration
- Full driving licence and access to a car/vehicle for business purposes
Bond Healthcare provides locum Dietitians:
* Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
* Paid Holidays
* FREE training Updates for Dietitians.
* FREE Fit to Work certificate/ Occupational Health Clearance
* FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
* Up to £200 Cash – For each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
* A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Allied Health Professions.
If you or any of your colleagues are interested in this or any other AHP opportunities please get in touch.