We are recruiting a Band 5 or Band 6 Occupational Therapist for an full time, ongoing locum assignment in a Community Discharge Team based in Belfast.
This service aims to speed up hospital discharge times and to improve outcomes for older people and adults requiring support.
You will visit clients at home or within an interim placement facility who have been recently discharged from hospital to complete an occupational therapy assessment. Following this assessment you will either make a recommendation for any community based services or complete short term and time limited interventions to enable people to live as independently as possible.
You will have:
- Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Current HCPC registration
- Full driving licence and access to a care for business purposes
Bond Healthcare provides Occupational Therapists:
- Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE training updates
- FREE Fit to Work certificate / Occupational Health Clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Up to £200 Cash – For each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Occupational Therapy.