Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Band 5/6 Occupational Therapist for a position in Community Rabilitation based in Ballycastle. We are seeking an Occupational Therapist with ideally 2 years post qualification experience for a new and challenging role working in community rehab.
You will have
- Degree/ Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Current live registration with the Health Care Professionals Council
- Full Driving license and Access to a car
Bond Healthcare provides Occupational Therapists:
* Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
* Paid Holidays
* FREE training Updates for Occupational Therapists.
* FREE Fit to Work certificate/ Occupational Health Clearance
* Up to £200 Cash – For each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
* A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Occupational Therapists.
If you or any of your colleagues/Classmates are interested in this opportunity or any other Occupational Therapist opportunities please get in touch.