Fantastic opportunity available for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in an acute hospital setting in Craigavon. We have two posts available and consideration will be given to part time hours.
You will have
- Degree/ Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Current live registration with the Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC)
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Full Driving license and Access to a car
Bond Healthcare provides Occupational Therapists:
- Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE training updates
- FREE Fit to Work certificate / Occupational Health Clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Up to £200 Cash – For each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Occupational Therapy.