Bond Healthcare, on behalf of the Northern H&SC Trust is recruiting Band 6 or Band 7 Speech and Language Therapists for a number of long term, full time assignments across County Antrim.
You will have
- Recognised Speech and Language Therapy Degree Qualification or equivalent.
- Registered member of Health Care Professions Council.
- Recognised Postgraduate qualification or significant training/experience in working with Dysphagia enabling Speech and Language Therapist to work independently with non complex cases.
- You will have experience working independently with adults with dysphagia for at least 6 months and experience of adult communication work.
- Hold a current full Driving Licence valid in the UK with access to a car.
Due to the nature of this post you will be required to be in possession of a satisfactory enhanced Access NI disclosure and Fit To Work certificate
Bond Healthcare gives you:
- Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE training updates
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers and works with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 16 years of Allied Health and Social Care recruitment experience