Bond Healthcare is recruiting a PERMANENT, full time Employment Specialist on behalf of our Client, a prominent and leading Charity based in Belfast City Centre.
As the Employment Specialist you will provide a recovery focused supported employment service by working with individuals who have experienced mental health problems and wish to gain employment.
The Employment Specialist will work directly with employers to secure employment opportunities and provide ongoing support to both employers and the individual to retain them in work.
Essential criteria for an Employment Specialist:
- Educated to A Level/QCF Level 3 or equivalent (Including RQF level 2 English and Maths, GCSE Grades A* – C or equivalent)
- Relevant experience of working in recruitment or supported employment setting
- Paid experience of working with people with mental health needs or other disadvantaged groups
- Evidence of developing external networks to support the achievement of organisational objectives
- Current full driving licence, valid in the UK and access to a car on appointment or access to a form of transport which will permit them to carry out the duties and requirements of the post in full
A full Job Description is available.
Due to the nature of this post the successful candidate will be required to be in possession of a satisfactory Enhanced Access NI disclosure before commencement of the post.
For more information and a confidential chat please contact Stephen on 028 9027 0747 and / or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org