Bond Healthcare is recruiting a PERMANENT Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist for our Client, who provides residential and supported housing services for people with varied and complex needs. This job is based in South East London.
You will be responsible for the delivery of effective Speech and Language Therapy services for vulnerable adults residing in community rehabilitation and supported living services, who present with learning disabilities, mental health and other complex needs.
- You will have a recognised Speech and Language Therapy Degree Qualification or equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- Registered member of RCSLT
- Will ideally have a minimum of six months postgraduate SLT clinical experience with adults (Student SLT placement experience is applicable)
- Ideally have previous experience in an adult clinical learning disability/mental health community rehabilitation setting
A full job description is available
- A competitive salary
- Financial support towards professional qualifications
- Free of charge mandatory training
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
- Support from an Employee Assistance Program
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund