Project Administrator required for a large, well respected Mental Health charity based in Antrim.
The overall purpose of the role is to fulfil the administrative function for a mental health and wellbeing project across the County Antrim area
You will support all aspects of the office administration including the maintenance of centralised systems for all monitoring data across the project and the co-ordination and processing of financial information.
This is a fixed term post of 28 hours per week until 31st March 2019
* Educated to GCSE level grades A*-C (inc Maths and English)
* QCF Level 2 in ICT
* Experience in a relevant office environment
* Demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Office, email, database and computer literacy
* Experience in the use of a customised database
* Experience of processing financial information including purchase/invoice systems, petty cash and budget analysis
A full Job Description is available