Bond Healthcare, on behalf of the Belfast H&SC Trust and the South Eastern H&SC Trust is recruiting TWO Band 6 Speech and Language Therapists for long term, full time assignments in Adult Services and Adult Learning Disability Services in Bangor and Belfast.
You will have
- Recognised Speech and Language Therapy Degree Qualification or equivalent.
- Registered member of Health Care Professions Council.
- Recognised Postgraduate qualification or significant training/experience in working with Dysphagia enabling Speech and Language Therapist to work independently with non complex cases.
- Hold a current full Driving Licence valid in the UK with access to a car.
Due to the nature of this post you will be required to be in possession of a satisfactory enhanced Access NI disclosure and Fit To Work certificate
Bond Healthcare gives you:
- Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE training updates
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers and works with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 16 years of Allied Health and Social Care recruitment experience
If you, or a colleague are interested in any of these opportunities please get in touch with Stephen for a confidential chat on 028 9027 0747 or email@example.com