Care Assistant / Healthcare Assistant - Banbridge
Due to an increased demand, Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for Healthcare assistants to deliver care and support to our clients in the Banbridge area.
As a healthcare assistant you must:
- Have a minimum of 6 months full time, paid experience within the last 2 years
- Have completed all mandatory training
- Have a valid Access NI check
- NISCC registration
- Be able to adapt to different environments
Duties will include:
- Assisting residents with personal care, washing, feeding, shaving, oral hygiene.
- Moving and Handling (use of hoists and slide sheets)
- Assisting with eating and drinking
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Updating patient records and recording observations
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents as far as possible
About Bond Healthcare
We are the preferred supplier to allot of great companies who rely upon us to supply great staff. We offer market leading rates of pay and provide a comprehensive training and benefits package:
- Pay rates £10 - £25 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
- Flexible working patterns
- 24/7 on call service
- View and book shifts via the Bond App
If you’re a Healthcare Assistant with a minimum of 6 months experience, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Please forward your CV via the online application process and we will arrange an immediate interview.