Healthcare Assistant - Newtownabbey
Bond Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Healthcare assistants to cover day and night shifts in various nursing homes and supported living environments in Newtownabbey.
Duties will include:
- Assisting residents with personal care, washing, feeding, shaving, oral hygiene.
- Moving and Handling (use of hoists and slide sheets)
- Supporting residents with eating and drinking.
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Updating patient records and recording observations
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents.
- Minimum 6 months full time, paid experience within the last two years in care environment.
- All mandatory training up to date within the last year
- NISCC registration
- Valid Access NI
- Reliable and punctual
About Bond Healthcare
We are the preferred supplier to allot of great companies who rely upon us to supply great staff. We offer market leading rates of pay and provide a comprehensive training and benefits package:
- Pay rates £10 - £25 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
- Flexible working patterns
- 24/7 on call service
- View and book shifts via the Bond App
If you’re a Healthcare Assistant with a minimum of 6 months experience, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Please forward your CV via the online application process and we will arrange an immediate interview.