Healthcare Assistants - Ballymena
Bond Healthcare are looking for experienced healthcare assistants to join our team now! Due to a massive increase in demand we are urgently recruiting new staff to work flexible shifts in the Ballymena area on a temporary basis.
Bond Healthcare are one of Northern Irelands leading healthcare agencies providing staff to nursing and residential homes. Our friendly and experienced team has an outstanding reputation with both clients and staff.
If you are a Healthcare assistant with 6 months, full time, paid, experience within the last 2 years then please contact Lauren on 02890 270747 or apply on our website www.bondhealthcare.com
As a healthcare assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents.
- Assisting residents with bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and continence requirements.
- General observations and updating patient records.
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents as far as possible
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff in each home.
- Moving and handling of residents using hoists and slide sheets.
About Bond Healthcare
We are the preferred supplier to allot of great companies who rely upon us to supply great staff. We offer market leading rates of pay and provide a comprehensive training and benefits package:
- Pay rates £10 - £25 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
- Flexible working patterns
- 24/7 on call service
- View and book shifts via the Bond App
If you’re a Healthcare Assistant with a minimum of 6 months experience, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Please forward your CV via the online application process and we will arrange an immediate interview.