Healthcare Assistant - Newtownards
We are urgently recruiting for Healthcare assistants to work in supported living environments in Newtownards.
Healthcare Assistant rates; £10 - £25 per hour
Successful candidates must have at least 6 months experience working in a care environment within the last 2 years, be willing to undertake an Access NI check, be NISCC registered (or willing to register) and have all their mandatory training up to date- Basic Life Support, Manual Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, Fire Safety and Protection of Vulnerable Groups.
If you meet the above criteria and want to join our team, please contact Lauren on 028902707474 or apply on our website.
Main duties will include:
- Carrying out personal care of residents
- Updating patient records and recording observations
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents as far as possible
- Moving and handling of residents using hoists and slide sheets.
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff in each home.
About Bond Healthcare
We are the preferred supplier to allot of great companies who rely upon us to supply great staff. We offer market leading rates of pay and provide a comprehensive training and benefits package:
- Pay rates £10 - £25 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
- Flexible working patterns
- 24/7 on call service
- View and book shifts via the Bond App
If you’re a Healthcare Assistant with a minimum of 6 months experience, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Please forward your CV via the online application process and we will arrange an immediate interview.