Bond Healthcare is proud to be recruiting for a Permanent Senior Healthcare Assistant to work with one of our clients in the Belfast Area.
Duties of the Senior Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal Care duties – Assisting residents with their personal care requirements including; personal hygiene, dressing, continence management, mobility and with meal times
- Administration of medication
- Take charge of busy EMI unit
- Confidentiality – Handling of personal possessions and documents
- Teamwork and Working Independently – Contribute fully to teamwork, working alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals and using your own initiative when needed, to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Encourage independence – Encourage and motivate the residents to be independent
- Health and Safety – Ensure that hygiene standards on the ward, department and patient environment should be kept to a high standard of cleanliness and
- Observing and Monitoring – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, with continuous observations of residents to help improve their personal care and development
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care and support plan.
Healthcare Assistant experience;
It is essential that you must have the following experience;
- Recent senior experience working in a healthcare setting
- Administration of medication training
- Ability to take charge of a busy EMI unit
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Senior Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Lauren on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to email@example.com