Healthcare assistant - Antrim
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis- Bond Healthcare are urgently recruiting care assistants to work with a resident on a 1:1 basis in a care home in Antrim.
Full time day and night shifts available
You will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to resident.
- Assisting with bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and continence requirements.
- General observations and updating patient records.
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Flexible hours to suit you- day and night shifts available
- Competitive pay rates (enhanced for bank holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
- App to add availability and book shifts
If you think this role is for you, please get in touch ASAP. Contact Hannah on 02890270747 or apply online. Immediate interviews available.