Bond Healthcare are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work on a 1:1 basis with a resident in a nursing home in Ballymena. Day and night shifts available.
Duties will include:
- Assisting resident with bathing, washing and oral hygiene
- Toilet and continence requirements
- Interacting with resident
- Assisting with eating and drinking
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Maintaining orderliness, hygiene and safety of the residents environment
- Updating resident records and recording observations
Successful candidates must have at least 6 months experience working in a care environment within the last 2 years, be willing to undertake an Access NI check, be NISCC registered (or willing to register) and have all their mandatory training up to date.
Immediate video registrations available. Please contact Lauren on 02890 270 747 for more information or apply on our website www.bondhealthcare.com