Healthcare assistant - Belfast
Bond Healthcare are Tier 1 supplier for FSHC and Priory Group. Due to the current Covid-19 crisis we are urgently recuiting experienced care assistants to work in nursing and residential homes across the Belfast area.
As a healthcare assistant you must:
- Have a minimum of 6 months full time, paid experience within the last 2 years working in care role.
- Have completed all mandatory training within the last year
- Have a valid Access NI check
- NISCC registration
- Be able to adapt to different environments
- Good communication skills
Benefits of working with Bond Healthcare:
- Excellent rates of pay £10-£24 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
- Flexible working patterns
- 24/7 on call service
Join today! Immediate interviews available.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience, please contact Hannah on 028 90 270747 or apply on our website www.bondhealthcare.com