The role of a healthcare assistant is vital to meet the needs of the homes that rely on us to ensure staffing levels are adequate which ensures care is provided to elderly residents with dignity and respect.
Duties will include:
- Assisting residents with personal care, washing, feeding, shaving, oral hygiene.
- Moving and Handling (use of hoists and slide sheets)
- Assisting with eating and drinking
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Updating patient records and recording observations
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents as far as possible
Bond Healthcare offer:
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive pay rates (enhanced rates for bank holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
If you are a Healthcare assistant with 6 months, full time, paid, experience within the last 2 years then please contact Lauren on 02890 270747 or apply on our website www.bondhealthcare.com