Care Assistant | Hospitals | Northern Ireland | Band 2/ Band 3
Bond Healthcare are seeking dedicated, kind hearted Care Assistants who are looking for work opportunities that offer the flexibility to work shifts to suit their lifestyle. With Bond Healthcare you have the choice to pick up daily temporary shifts along side your current job or have complete flexibility and variety of your work load and have Bond Healthcare as your soul source for work.
Hospitals such as - Royal Victoria, Altnagelvin, Causeway, Antrim, Ulster, SWAH, Craigavon and MANY MORE!!
Care Assistant duties:
Bond Healthcare care assistants will work along side healthcare professionals in some of Northern Irelands biggest and best hospitals. You will work independently and as a team, carrying out duties delagated to you to the highest of standards, duties including - personal care of patients, ensuring the ward, patient and employee environment is kept high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times.
Care Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a care assistant it is essential you must have at least 3 months, recent, full time paid experience working in a ward setting- carrying out personal care to patients.
- Recent experience in a hospital ward is ESSENTIAL
- Clinical Observation training is desirable (We can help to obtain this)
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
Benefits for our Care Assistant;
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.*
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a care assistant with hospital experience please apply via our online application process.