Due to increased demand Bond Healthcare are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work in various nursing homes in Newtownabbey.
The role of a healthcare assistant is vital to meet the needs of the homes that rely on us to ensure staffing levels are adequate which ensures care is provided to elderly residents with dignity and respect.
As a healthcare assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents.
- Assisting residents with bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and continence requirements.
- General observations and updating patient records.
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents.
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff in each home.
- Moving and handling of residents using hoists and slide sheets.
As a healthcare assistant you must:
- Have a minimum of 6 months full time, paid experience within the last 2 years working in care role.
- Have completed all mandatory training within the last year
- Have a valid Access NI check
- NISCC registration
- Be able to adapt to different environments
- Good communication skills
Benefits of working with Bond Healthcare:
- Excellent rates of pay £10-£25 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
- Flexible working patterns
- 24/7 on call service
Join today! Immediate interviews available.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience, please contact Lauren on 028 90 270747 or apply on our website www.bondhealthcare.com