New Opportunity! Bond Healthcare are currently recruiting for care assistants to work with a leading healthcare provider in the North Down area.
Due to the ongoing covid-19 crisis Bond have an abundance of shifts available- day and night shifts in covid positive and non covid units. Full PPE provided. Flexible working patterns to suit you!
Duties will include-
- Providing personal care to residents.
- Assisting residents with bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and continence requirements.
- General observations and updating records.
- Providing support and encouragement to residents..
- Moving and handling of residents using hoists and slide sheets.
Successful candidates must have 6 months previous caring experince, valid Access NI check, NISCC registration, two clinical references and all mandatory training up to date.
We have immediate video registrations available and provide free online training meaning we can have you cleared for work in a matter of days.
If you are interested in registering please contact Hannah on 02890270747 or apply on our webiste www.bondhealthcare.com