Bank/ Ad Hoc | Band 2 or Band 3 | Student Nurses | NHS Hospital | Belfast | Care Assistant
Bond Healthcare are delighted to be recruiting for experienced Band 2 or Band 3 Care Assistants to join our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in NHS Hospitals in Belfast.
If you have recent experience working on the hospital wards then please dont hesitate to get in contact with us today!
028 90 270 747 | email@example.com
We are recruiting for Care Assistants to work in;
- Royal Victoria Hospital
- Belfast City Hospital
- Mater Hospital
- Musgrave Park Hospital
We are now recruiting for 2nd and 3rd year student nurses who have at least 3 hospital placements (minimum of 6 weeks each).
Enhance on your skills while your earn!
REGISTER TODAY - 028 90 270 747
Care Assistant duties:
- Personal Care – Assisting all patients with every aspect of personal care including; hygiene, dressing, mobility, continence management and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the patients care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handle personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, observing and recording of all residents to help and improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork – Work alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 3 months, recent, full time paid experience working in a ward setting- carrying out personal care to patients.
- Recent experience in a hospital ward is essential
- Clinical Observation training is essential
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for our Care Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – All training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a highly skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Care Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org