Healthcare Assistant - Newtownabbey (Agency) - Nursing and Care Homes
To meet rising demand, we are seeking to employ experienced, high quality care assistants with a passion for their job!
Our Clients are currently seeking dedicated, empathetic and caring team players to join our ever-expanding bank of Healthcare Assistants.
We are a specialist health and social care agency with in-depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
Not to mention an array of benefits including: weekly payroll, free e-learning, free uniform and a dedicated on-call team to support you throughout your time with us!
Additional benefits for our agency Healthcare Assistants:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free uniform
- Highly flexible shift patterns
- Working in a well-supported team environment
- A dedicated and experienced team at Bond Healthcare
Our Agency Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Adherance to individual care plans in relation to hygiene, bathing, toilet and continence requirements, mobility, feeding, drinking, dressing and general care
- Keep patient records up to date, recording observations etc.
- Handling personal possessions and private documents
- Upholding orderliness and maintaining hygiene and safety of department/ patient environment
- Assist qualified staff by carrying out routine personal care duties. Supervision / management will be available
- Contribute fully to teamwork, responding positively to colleagues and undertaking all reasonable work instructions promptly
Healthcare Assistant with Bond Healthcare must have:
- Outstanding communication skills; both written and verbal are a must
- Minimum 6 months paid experience within a nursing home or clinical setting is essential
- Above experience must be accrued in the last 2 years - applications without this experience will not be considered
- Registered with the NISCC or is willing to register
- All mandatory training up to date
If you think you would be perfect for this job, please apply through the online application process or via the application form on our website!
Alternatively, contact Jenna at Bond Healthcare for more information.
This post is subject to an Access NI check and satisfactory references.
Please note that a failed AccessNI check will not exclude a candidate from employment.
Contact the Bond Healthcare Team for our policies surrounding the matter.