Healthcare Assistant - Newtownabbey (Agency) - Nursing and Care Homes
Due to rising demand, Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting experienced Healthcare Assistants for work within Nursing homes in Newtownabbey.
Our Clients are currently seeking dedicated, empathetic and caring team players to join our ever-expanding bank of Healthcare Assistants.
Bond Healthcare provide great opportunities for our candidates to increase their flexibility in working hours, varied work placements as well as competitive hourly pay rates paid weekly!
We are a specialist health and social care agency with in-depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
Benefits for our agency Healthcare Assistants:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly payroll
- Free uniform
- Free online training!
- Highly flexible shift patterns
- Working in a well-supported team environment
- A dedicated and experienced team at Bond Healthcare
Our Agency Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Adherance to individual care plans in relation to hygiene, bathing, toilet and continence requirements, mobility, feeding, drinking, dressing and general care
- Keep patient records up to date, recording observations etc.
- Handling personal possessions and private documents
- Upholding orderliness and maintaining hygiene and safety of department/ patient environment
- Assist qualified staff by carrying out routine personal care duties. Supervision / management will be available
- Contribute fully to teamwork, responding positively to colleagues and undertaking all reasonable work instructions promptly
Healthcare Assistant with Bond Healthcare must have:
- Outstanding communication skills; both written and verbal are a must
- Minimum 6 months paid experience within a nursing home or clinical setting is essential
- Above experience must be accrued in the last 2 years - applications without this experience will not be considered
- Registered with the NISCC or is willing to register
- All mandatory training up to date
If you think you would be perfect for this job, please apply through the online application process or via the application form on our website!
Alternatively, contact Jenna at Bond Healthcare for more information.
This post is subject to an Access NI check and satisfactory references.
Please note that a failed AccessNI check will not exclude a candidate from employment.
Contact the Bond Healthcare Team for our policies surrounding the matter.