Antrim Area Hospital | Healthcare Assistant
Due to high demand, Bond Healthcare are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our agency bank who can deliver a high standard of care and support within the hospital wards of the Antrim Area Hospital.
Bond Healthcare pride ourselves on our provision competitive weekly pay rates, high flexibility in shifts and hours as well as a great support network for our candidates who apply.
If you are passionate about personal care and providing second-to-none service, see below for requirements as well as the benefits of joining Bond Healthcare!
Job Title - Healthcare Assistant/ Auxiliary Nurse
Location - Antrim Area Hospital
Job type - Bank/Agency - as and when required
Pay Rate – Competitive and weekly!
Healthcare Assistant Duties Include…
- Clinical Care – Helping patients with all aspects of their personal care, including personal hygiene, dressing, continence, eating, drinking and mobility
- Patient care and support plan – Undertaking tasks detailed in the patients care plan and making observations and recommendations for improvement
- Confidentiality – Responsibility for the careful handling of personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Making sure that the patient and employee environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and ensure that everything is tidy and in order
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is always provided
- Work Independently – Having the confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed.
Healthcare Assistant Requirements
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 6 months, recent full-time paid experience working in a care setting – with a minimum of 3 months being on a hospital ward, carrying out personal care of patients (the other 3 gained in a Nursing or residential home)
- It is ESSENTIAL to have at least 3 months experience on a hospital ward
- Clinical Observation training is desirable but not required
- Written and verbal communications skills should be outstanding.
**Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants…
- FREE TRAINING! – Theory training can be completed on our new eLearning portal
- Competitive weekly pay rates!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Days and nights available – your choice of shift pattern and volume!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will be on hand every step of the wayBond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in-depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
HOW TO APPLY...
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience in a hospital, please apply via the online application process, via our online application form:
or by contacting Jenna at Bond Healthcare.