ANTRIM | Healthcare Assistant
Bond Healthcare are recruiting all over Antrim to join our ever evolving bank of experienced Healthcare Assistants to work in nursing and residential homes.
Join one of Northern Irelands most reputable and fastest growing agencies!
Healthcare Assistant duties:
- Personal Care duties – Helping all residents with all aspects to personal care including; personal hygiene, dressing, continence management, mobility and help with meal times
- Health and Safety – Ensuring that hygiene standards on the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard and of paramount importance
- Observing and Monitoring – Observations of residents to help improve their personal care and development
- Task Management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handling of personal possessions and documents
- Teamwork and Initiative – Contribute fully to teamwork, working alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals and using your own initiative when needed, to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential that you must have at least 6 months recent, full time paid experience working in a nursing/ residential home carrying out personal care of residents.
- At least 6 months recent experience in a healthcare setting
- Communications skills should be outstanding– written and verbal
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE YEARLY TRAINING! – Mandatory theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a highly skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
*Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online.
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.