Bond Healthcare are urgently recruiting for experienced Healthcare assistants to cover day and night shifts in nursing homes in the Antrim area.
To join our team you must:
- Have a minimum of 6 months full time, paid experience within the last 2 years
- Have completed all mandatory training
- Have a valid Access NI check
- NISCC registration
- Be able to adapt to different environments
Bond Healthcare offer-
- Quick and easy registration process
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Free online training
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24 hour on call service
- Dedicated consultants
The role of a healthcare assistant is vital to meet the needs of the homes that rely on us to ensure staffing levels are adequate which ensures care is provided to elderly resident with dignity and respect.
General duties for Healthcare assistants include:
- Assisting residents with personal care, washing, feeding, shaving, oral hygiene.
- Moving and Handling (use of hoists and slide sheets)
- Assisting with eating and drinking
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Updating patient records and recording observations
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents as far as possible
To join our team today please contact Hannah on 02890270747 or apply on our website www.bondhealthcare.com