ARMAGH | Healthcare Assistants | Nursing Home | Residential Homes
Job Title - Healthcare Assistant
Duties - To provide outstanding care and support in nursing and residential homes in Armagh
Experience - 6 months full time paid experience that is recent
Pay rate - Excellent
Join one of Northern Irelands fastest growing agencies today! - 028 90 270 747
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Clinical Care – Helping residents with all aspects of their personal care, including; Personal hygiene, dressing, continence, eating, drinking and mobility
- Residents Care and Support Plan – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care plan, making recommendations for improvement
- Confidentiality – Responsible for the careful handling of personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Making sure that the patient and employee environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and ensure that everything is tidy and in order
- Observations and Monitoring – Observe and monitor residents’ to ensure the highest standard of care, make recommendations when needed and monitor residents progress
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant must have:
- Extensive experience in patient personal care
- Minimum 6 months paid, recent experience within a nursing home or clinical setting is essential
- Registered with the NISCC or is willing to register
- Both written and verbal communication skills should be exceptional
Benefits for our agency Healthcare Assistants:
- FREE mandatory theory training on our online eLearning site!
- Benefit from the flexible work patterns that suit you and your lifestyle (Days and nights available)
- Excellent rates of pay that is paid weekly
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Working in a well-supported team environment
- A dedicated and experienced team at Bond Healthcare
**Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely. If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to Rebecca@bondhealthcare.com or apply directly online.
**A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.