ARMAGH | Healthcare Assistants | Nursing Home | Residential Homes
If you are an experienced Healthcare Assistant with a passion for care, then we want you to join us to provide care and support in nursing and residential homes in the Armagh area.
Expand on your skills! Give yourself more variety!
Join one of Northern Irelands fastest growing agencies today! - 028 90 270 747
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Clinical Care – Helping residents with all aspects of their personal care, including; Personal hygiene, dressing, continence, eating, drinking and mobility
- Residents Care and Support Plan – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care plan, making recommendations for improvement
- Confidentiality – Responsible for the careful handling of personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Making sure that the patient and employee environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and ensure that everything is tidy and in order
- Observations and Monitoring – Observe and monitor residents’ to ensure the highest standard of care, make recommendations when needed and monitor residents progress
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant must have:
- Extensive experience in patient personal care
- Minimum 6 months paid, recent experience within a nursing home or clinical setting is essential
- Registered with the NISCC or is willing to register
- Both written and verbal communication skills should be exceptional
Benefits for our agency Healthcare Assistants:
- FREE mandatory theory training on our online eLearning site!
- Benefit from the flexible work patterns that suit you and your lifestyle (Days and nights available)
- Excellent rates of pay that is paid weekly
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Working in a well-supported team environment
- A dedicated and experienced team at Bond Healthcare
This post is subject to an Access NI check and satisfactory references.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely. If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to Rebecca@bondhealthcare.com or apply online.