Healthcare assistant - Ballymena
Bond Healthcare are urgently recruiting for experienced Healthcare assistants to cover 1:1 shifts in homes in the Ballymena and Ballymoney area. Block booking available of days and nights.
Bond Healthcare are one of Northern Irelands leading healthcare agencies providing staff to nursing and residential homes. Our friendly and experienced team has an outstanding reputation with both clients and staff.
If you are a Healthcare assistant with 6 months, full time, paid, experience within the last 2 years then please contact Lauren on 02890270747 or apply on our website www.bondhealthcare.com
As a healthcare assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to resident.
- Assisting residents with bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and continence requirements.
- General observations and updating patient records.
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents as far as possible
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff in each home.
- Moving and handling of residents using hoists and slide sheets.
Benefits of working with Bond Healthcare:
- Excellent rates of pay £10-£25 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
- Flexible working patterns
- 24/7 on call service
If you are interested in the 1:1 block booking please contact Hannah on 02890270747.