Bond Healthcare are urgently recruiting Healthcare Assistants/Student Nurses and Medical Students to work in Ballymena. Due to the current Covid-19 crisis, there is a phenomenal demand for experienced healthcare staff to work in Care Homes in order to maintain staffing levels and ensure the delivery of quality care.
If you have at least 6 months experience working in the Care Sector we would love to hear from you!
Your key responsiblities for this role would be to:
- Support residents with a wide range of daily activities from bathing, dressing, and supporting them at mealtimes
- Carry out safe moving and handling techniques (experience using hoists and slide sheets is essential)
- Work as part of a team with other healthcare professionals
- Ensure communication is effective and report all necessary information to senior staff members.
- Provide person-centred care and ensuring that all residents needs have been met
Benefits of working with Bond:
- Weekly pay at a competitive rate
- Flexible working hours
- Free training available online
- Free uniform
If this is a role you are interested in call Melissa on 028 90 270 747 or apply now on our website www.bondhealthcare.com/register.