Healthcare assistant - Ballymoney
Due to new demand, Bond Healthcare are currently recruiting for a care assistant to work 1:1 night duties with a leading healthcare provider in the Ballymoney area.
Duties will include:
- Assisting resident with personal care, washing, feeding, shaving, oral hygiene.
- Moving and Handling (use of hoists and slide sheets)
- Assisting with eating and drinking
- Updating records and recording observations
- Providing support and encouragement
We can offer you:
- 2-3 night duties every week
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
- Immediate start
Successful candidates must have 6 months, full time, paid experience within the last 2 years working in a caring environment.
If you are interested in this role and wish to find out more, please contact Hannah on 02890270747 or apply online.