HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT | BANBRIDGE | Agency
Bond Healthcare are recruiting all over Banbridge to join our ever evolving bank of experienced Healthcare Assistants.
What we want – Experienced Healthcare Assistants to work in nursing and residential homes in Banbridge
What you get - Flexible Working Hours, Competitive Pay Rates, Free Theory Training and MORE!
Healthcare Assistant duties:
- Personal Care duties – Helping all residents with all aspects to personal care including; personal hygiene, dressing, continence management, mobility and help with meal times
- Health and Safety – Ensuring that hygiene standards on the unit, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard and of high importance
- Observing and Monitoring – Observations of residents to help improve their personal care and development
- Task Management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handling of personal possessions and documents
- Teamwork and Initiative – Contribute fully to teamwork, working alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals and using your own initiative when needed, to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential that you must have at least 6 months recent, full time paid experience working in a nursing/ residential home carrying out personal care of residents.
- Recent experience in a healthcare setting
- Communications skills should be excellent – written and verbal
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE YEARLY TRAINING! – Mandatory theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal on our Bond Healthcare website
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a highly skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
**Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
**A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.