Healthcare assistant - Banbridge
Due to rising demand Bond Healthcare is currently looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work within Nursing homes on a temporary basis in the Banbridge Area- day and night shifts available.
Successful candidates must have at least 6 months experience working in a nursing home or community setting be willing to undertake an Access NI check, be NISCC registered (or willing to register) and have all their mandatory training up to date.
Benefits of working with Bond Healthcare:
- Excellent rates of pay £10-£24 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
- Flexible working patterns
- 24/7 on call service
As a healthcare assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents.
- Assisting residents with bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and continence requirements.
- General observations and updating records.
- Providing support and encouragement to residents.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents.
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff in each home.
- Moving and handling of residents using hoists and slide sheets.
Join today! Immediate interviews available. Contact Hannah on 02890270747 or apply online