Healthcare Assistant Vacancies - Bangor - Agency
We are recruiting for several of our clients in the Bangor area who require Healthcare Assistants for their Nursing Homes.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
We can offer you the freedom of choice of shift pattern, competitive rates, free theory training, weekly payroll as well as a dedicated local team who are on hand for 24/7 support.
Successful candidates must have at least 6 months experience in a care setting, be NISCC registered (or willing to register), and have all relevant trainings up to date.
We simply require a quick registration in our Belfast office, and with immediate appointments available, you could be started in no time!
Benefits offered to a Bond Healthcare Assistant:
- Excellent hourly rates
- Weekly Pay
- First Uniform free
- Flexible Rota
- Days and nights available
- Dedicated, experienced staff on hand to support and guide you at every stage of your employment
Healthcare Assistant with Bond Healthcare must have:
- Minimum 6 months paid experience within a nursing home or clinical setting*
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- NISCC Registration (or willing to register)
- All mandatory training up to date
- A passion for providing consistent, top quality care
*Please note applications without the required experience will not be considered.
Expected duties would be:
- Assisting qualified staff with day to day personal care of residents/patients
- Handling personal belongings
- Assisting with meals, washing, bathing and medication
- Upholding the highest standard of care consistently
- Making accurate patient observations and recording them appropriately
- Maintaining health and safety regulations in the workplace
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with relevant experience and wish to join our ever-growing team, please apply via the online application process or by registering on our website.
Alternatively, contact Jenna in the office for further information.
This position is subject to an enhanced AccessNI check as well as satisfactory references.
Failed background checks may not rule out an applicant from employment.
Please contact the office for our policies regarding the matter.