Bond Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants in BANGOR (Co. Down)
We are looking for experienced healthcare assistants to join our ever growing bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in nursing homes and residential homes in Bangor, Co. Down.
With the benefit of working hours flexibility and variety why not contact us today about joining us?
Choose your own working hours, areas you work and how often!
028 90 270 747
Healthcare Assistant duties:
- Personal Care – Assisting all residents with every aspect of personal care including; hygiene, dressing, mobility, continence management and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handle personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, observing and recording of all residents to help and improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork – Work alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 6 months, recent full time paid experience working in a nursing home setting- carrying out personal care of elderly residents.
- Recent experience in a healthcare setting
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a highly skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org