Antrim - Healthcare Assistants (Agency)
We’re looking for naturally caring and compassionate people for our Agency Healthcare Assistants Positions within the Antrim area, we are expanding and we have positions available for people who share our commitment in providing an outstanding service.
Our Agency Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Assisting patients with all aspects of personal care including - bathing, washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toilet and continence requirements
- Keep patient records up to date, recording observations etc
- Handling personal possessions and private documents
- Upholding orderliness and maintaining hygiene and safety of department/ patient environment
- Providing general basic nursing care under the indirect supervision of the practice nurse team, undertaking tasks and duties delegated by a suitably qualified regulated professional.
Healthcare Assistant with Bond Healthcare must have:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Minimum 6 months paid experience within a nursing home or clinical setting.
- NISCC Registration is essential
- All mandatory training up to date within the last year
- Practical Manual Handling
- Practical Basic Life Support
- Theory: Infection control, safeguarding, fire safety
Benefits for our agency Healthcare Assistants:
- Excellent rates that are paid weekly!
- Free uniform and theory training
- Flexible work patterns - Days and nights available to fit around many busy schedules!
- Choose your weekly shift patterns
- Working in a well-supported team environment
- Dedicated, experienced team at Bond Healthcare with 24 hour on-call services
This post is subject to an Access NI check and satisfactory references.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with the relevant experience and meet the above requirements you can apply here or via our website. Alternatively contact Jenna in the office for more information.
Immediate interviews available!