BELFAST | HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS | NURSING HOME | RESIDENTIAL HOME
If you are a healthcare assistant who is looking for more variety or more hours to fit in and around your full time job, or someone who has a busy lifestyle and would benefit from bank hours; choosing how many hours you work – Bond Healthcare want to hear from you!
Due to an increase in demand Bond Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support in Residential and Nursing Homes in Belfast!
Register today - Send your CV or experience to email@example.com OR call 028 90 270 747
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Ensure each residents individual care plans including; hygiene, bathing, toilet and continence requirements, mobility, feeding, drinking, dressing and general care are followed precisely
- Making sure that patient records are up to date
- The handling of personal possessions and private documents
- Keeping everything in order and adhere to health and safety policies of the department and the patient environment
- Provide a professional attitude towards elderly residents, their relatives and colleagues adhering to confidentiality at all times
- Help qualified staff by carrying out routine personal care duties. Contributing fully to teamwork, responding positively to colleagues and undertaking all reasonable work instructions promptly.
Healthcare Assistant with Bond Healthcare must have:
- Both written and verbal communication skills should be exceptional
- Minimum 6 months paid recent experience within a nursing home or clinical setting is essential
- Registered with the NISCC or willing to register
Benefits for our agency Healthcare Assistants:
- FREE mandatory theory training updates
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid weekly
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Benefit from the flexible work patterns that suit your lifestyle
- Working in a well-supported team environment
- A dedicated and experienced team at Bond Healthcare to help you every step of the way
**Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV or experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
**A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.