Belfast Hospitals | Hospital Wards | Healthcare Assistant |Belfast
Bond Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Heathcare Assistants for our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support within hospital wards in Belfast.
Job Location - Royal, City, Mater or Musgrave!
Job type - Bank/Agency - as and when required
Essential Criteria - 3 months experience providing care and support on the wards
Pay Rate - EXCELLENT!
If you are an experienced healthcare assistant who wants more variety and experience then contact Bond Healthcare today for more information.
Healthcare Assistant Duties include;
- Clinical Care – Helping patients with all aspects of their personal care, including; Personal hygiene, dressing, continence, eating, drinking and mobility
- Patient care and support plan – Undertaking tasks detailed in the patients care plan, making recommendations for improvement
- Confidentiality – Responsible for the careful handling of personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Making sure that the patient and employee environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and ensure that everything is tidy and in order
- Observations and Monitoring – Observe and monitor patients to ensure the highest standard of care, make recommendations when needed and monitor patients progress
- Teamwork – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, ensuring that a high standard of care is provided at all times
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Healthcare Assistant experience;
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 6 months, recent full time paid experience working in a care setting- 3 months being on a hospital ward, carrying out personal care of patients.
- It is essential to have at least 3 months experience on a hospital ward within last 2 years
- Clinical Observation training is desirable (we can help you obtain this)
- Written and verbal communications skills should be outstanding
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – Theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work in a high skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.*
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
How to apply -
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience within a hospital apply by sending you CV via our online application process.
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.