Healthcare Assistants – Belfast (Agency)
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant in the Belfast area who has a passion for providing high quality care?
Is it time to enhance your skills and experience in a variety of dynamic work environments?
We have many clients in your area that require your experienced skills!
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Following procedure in relation to hygiene, bathing, toilet and continence requirements, mobility, feeding, drinking, dressing and general care
- Patient observation - improvement or decline in health and making relevant judgements
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Updating patient records and making sure all observations are recorded
- Assist qualified staff by carrying out routine personal care duties
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Using initiative to make decisions and ensure a high standard of care is constantly provided
Healthcare Assistant with Bond Healthcare must have:
- 6 months recent experience in a formal adult care setting (nursing home or hospital) is essential - applications without this experience will not be considered
- Communication skills should be outstanding; both written and verbal
- All mandatory training up to date
- NISCC Registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for Bond Healthcare Assistants:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly Payroll
- Free uniform
- Flexible work patterns - choose your shifts week to week!
- Days and night shifts available
- Working in a well-supported team environment
- A dedicated and experienced team at Bond Healthcare to support you every step of the way
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with relevant experience looking to switch up your day to day working routine, please apply through the online
application process or by registering on our website! Alternatively, contact Jenna for more information.
Please note this role is subject to an Enhanced AccessNI check and satisfactory references. A failed AccessNI check will not necessarily exclude a candidate
from employment, please get in touch for our policies on the matter.