Healthcare Assistants – Belfast (Agency)
We are looking for experienced healthcare assistants to join our ever-growing bank of Healthcare Assistants to cover shifts for our clients and their nursing homes across Belfast.
If you would like to have access to a variety of new workplace experiences, a dedicated support team and a list of other benefits then see below for more information!
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Following procedure in relation to hygiene, bathing, toilet and continence requirements, mobility, feeding, drinking, dressing and general care
- Patient observation - making judgements on improvement or decline in health and making accurate reports
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Updating patient records and making sure all observations are recorded to the highest level of accuracy
- Assist qualified staff by carrying out routine personal care duties
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Using initiative to make decisions and ensure a high standard of care is consistently provided
Healthcare Assistant with Bond Healthcare must have:
- 6 months recent experience in a formal adult care setting (nursing home or hospital) is essential - applications without this experience will not be considered
- Communication skills should be outstanding; both written and verbal
- All mandatory training up to date
- NISCC Registration (or willing to register)
Benefits for Bond Healthcare Assistants:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly Payroll
- Free uniform
- Flexible work patterns - choose your shifts week to week!
- Day and night shifts available
- Working in a well-supported team environment
- A dedicated and experienced team at Bond Healthcare to support you every step of the way
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with relevant experience looking to switch up your day to day working routine, please apply through the online
application process or by registering on our website! Alternatively, contact Jenna for more information.
Please note this role is subject to an Enhanced AccessNI check and satisfactory references. A failed AccessNI check will not necessarily exclude a candidate
from employment, please get in touch for our policies on the matter.
Please also note that this ad is for Nursing Homes only. Should you wish to apply for hospital shifts, you must have experience. Get in touch for more information.