Healthcare assistant - Belfast
Are you an experienced healthcare assistant looking to assist those most vulnerable during the current Covid-19 crisis? Bond Healthcare have an abundance of shifts available as well as block bookings. We currently require healthcare assistants to work in the Greater Belfast area and are offering immediate registrations!!
- Supporting residents with a wide range of daily activities from bathing, dressing, and supporting them at mealtimes
- Documenting and recording accurate information as well as reporting any concerns to a senior staff member.
- Communicating with residents and offering them your support and encouragement.
- Safe transfers of residents using appropriate moving and handling techniques (experience using hoists and slide sheets is essential)
- Working with a team of healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of person-centred care.
Bond offer many benefits including:
- Competitive pay rates on a weekly basis
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Free training (available online)
- Free uniform
If you are interested in this role call Hannah on 028 90 270 747 or apply on our website www.bondhealthcare.com/register.