Due in increased demand, Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for Healthcare assistants to deliver care and support to our clients in the Banbridge and Craigavon area.
As a healthcare assistant you must:
- Have a minimum of 6 months full time, paid experience within the last 2 years
- Have completed all mandatory training
- Have a valid Access NI check
- NISCC registration
- Be able to adapt to different environments
Duties will include:
- Assisting residents with personal care, washing, feeding, shaving, oral hygiene.
- Moving and Handling (use of hoists and slide sheets)
- Assisting with eating and drinking
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Updating patient records and recording observations
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents as far as possible
We can offer you:
- Flexible hours to suit you- day and night shifts available
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
Shifts available now! Join today!
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience, please contact Lauren on 028 90 270747 or apply online