Daisy Hill Hospital | Hospital Wards | Healthcare Assistant | Bank
We are recruiting for experienced Heathcare Assistants for our bank to deliver a high standard of care and support within hospital wards Daisy Hill Hospital.
Join one of Northern Irelands fastest growing and reputable healthcare agencies that have your future in mind!
Do you meet the criteria?
- 6 months full time paid experience working as a healthcare assistant including; 3 months on a hospital ward is ESSENTIAL
- This experience must have been within the last 2 years
If so, your duties as a healthcare assistant will be;
- Personal Care of patients - Personal hygiene, dressing, continence, eating, drinking and mobility
- Working as a part of a team, carrying out tasks delagated to you by a healthcare professional
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants;
- FREE TRAINING! – Theory training can be completed on our brand new eLearning portal
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
*Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
HOW TO APPLY -
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience within a hospital please send your CV and or experience to email@example.com or by calling 028 09 270 747
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.