DERRY | HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT
We are currently recruiting for experienced healthcare assistants to join our bank to work day shifts, to deliver a high standard of care and support in Nursing and Residential Homes in Derry.
Join one of Northern Irelands most REPUTABLE and FASTEST GROWING agencies!
Bond Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
DAY SHIFT AVAILABLE
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Personal Care duties – Helping all residents with all aspects to personal care including; personal hygiene, dressing, continence management, mobility and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the residents care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handling of personal possessions and documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring that hygiene standards on the ward, department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, whilst constantly observing residents to help improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork– Contribute fully to teamwork, working alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals
- Initiative - Use your own initiative when needed, to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times, with observations recorded for personal care development for all residents.
Healthcare Assistant must have:
It is an essential requirement that you have at least 6 months recent full time paid experience in a care home setting, providing care and support to residents.
- Extensive experience in patient personal care
- Minimum 6 months paid experience within a nursing home or clinical setting is essential
- Registered with the NISCC or willing to register
- Both written and verbal communication skills should be exceptional
Benefits for our agency Healthcare Assistants:
- FREE yearly mandatory theory training updates!
- Benefit from the flexible work patterns that suit you and your lifestyle (Days and nights available)
- Excellent rates of pay that is paid weekly
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Working in a well-supported team environment
- A dedicated and experienced team at Bond Healthcare
*Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with clinical experience please contact Rebecca on 028 90 270747 or send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly online.
*A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.