Bond Healthcare are looking for dedicated, reliable and experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our fast-growing bank!
We are a highly reputable and firmly established Healthcare Agency based in Belfast City who provide Healthcare Assistants to many clients across the country.
We are seeking experienced, driven Healthcare Assistants to meet the increasing demand from our clients in the Derry/Londonderry area!
Care assistants who join our bank can have access to an array of benefits by joining such as free uniform and training, flexible shift patterns, a highly dedicated support team in our Belfast office, weekly payroll, and very competitive rates of pay to name but a few.
See below for more and how to apply!
Job Title - Healthcare Assistant
Where - Nursing and Residential Homes in the Derry area
Essential Experience - 6 months recent, full time paid experience providing care and support in care homes - applicants without the necessary experience will not be considered
Pay Rate - Excellent weekly pay rates!
Healthcare Assistant duties and necessary skills:
- Clinical Care – Assisting all residents with every aspect of personal care including; hygiene, dressing, mobility, continence management and help with meal times
- Task management – Undertaking tasks detailed in the resident’s care and support plan
- Confidentiality – Handling personal possessions and private documents
- Health and Safety – Ensuring the department and patient environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and is tidy at all times
- Observing and Monitoring – Working alongside a healthcare professional, carrying out activities delegated to you, observing and recording of all residents to help and improve their personal care and development
- Teamwork – Work alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals to ensure that a high standard of care is consistently provided
- Work Independently – Have confidence to work on your own and use your initiative when needed To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you must have at least 6 months, recent full-time paid experience working in a nursing home setting carrying out personal care of elderly residents.
Please note an Access NI Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position.**
Healthcare Assistant experience:
- Recent experience in a healthcare setting
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- NISCC registration (or willing to register)
- Familiarity with use of hoists
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants:
- FREE TRAINING! – All theory training can be completed on our brand-new e-Learning portal
- Competitive pay rates that is paid weekly!
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Work patterns that are flexible to suit your lifestyle needs
- Days and nights available – your choice what shift hours you work!
- Work as part of a highly skilled team
- An experienced, dedicated team at Bond Healthcare who will help you every step of the way.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant with relevant experience, please contact Jenna or apply directly online via our website or the online application process.
**A criminal record will not necessarily prohibit an applicant from being successful in their application for this position. For full details please request a copy of Bond’s “Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy” from the recruitment consultant dealing with your application or by contacting the company directly.