Healthcare assistant - Dungannon
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for hours to fit around your lifestyle? Weekly pay, excellent rates of pay, free uniform and training?
Bond Healthcare are urgently recruiting for experienced healthcare assistant to join our team.
The role of a healthcare assistant is vital to meet the needs of the homes that rely on us to ensure staffing levels are adequate which ensures care is provided to elderly residents with dignity and respect.
As a healthcare assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents.
- Assisting residents with bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and continence requirements.
- General observations and updating patient records.
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents as far as possible
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff in each home.
- Moving and handling of residents using hoists and slide sheets.
Bond Healthcare offer:
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive pay rates (enhanced rates for bank holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
If you are a Healthcare assistant with 6 months, full time, paid, experience within the last 2 years then please contact Hannah on 02890 270747 or apply on our website www.bondhealthcare.com