Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants in Enniskillen
Bond Healthcare are currently seeking candidates to fill exciting opportunities available in the Enniskillen area. We wish to expand our ever-growing bank of Healthcare Assistants to provide high quality care and support all over Northern Ireland. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide highly flexible shift patterns as well as weekly competitive pay rates to all our dedicated candidates.
If this is something you would be interested in, see below for benefits, duties and how to apply!
Job Title - Healthcare Assistant
Where - Nursing and Residential Homes in the Enniskillen area
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants:
- Weekly payroll
- Free online training
- Attractive pay rates
- 24/7 Access to our dedicated on-call office staff
- Free Bond Healthcare uniform
- Support from a friendly, experienced, local branch team
- Highly reputable company- established in 2003
Healthcare Assistant Requirements:
To join our agency as a healthcare assistant it is essential you have at least 6 months recent, full-time, paid experience working in a nursing home setting carrying out personal care for elderly residents.
- 6 months recent experience as a Healthcare Assistant
- Highly passionate about providing a consistently excellent standard of care and support to service users and their families
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- Relevant training up to date
- NISCC registration
**Please note: an enhanced AccessNI Check will be required for this position. Previous cautions or convictions will not necessarily rule out a candidate from employment, contact Bond Healthcare for further advice.
Healthcare Assistant Duties:
- Personal Care duties – helping residents with all aspects of personal care including; personal hygiene, dressing, continence management, mobility and help with meal times
- Be familiar with the use of a hoist
- Health and Safety – ensuring that hygiene standards on the ward, in the department and the patient environment are kept to a high standard and are of paramount importance
- Observing and Monitoring – observing residents to help improve their personal care and development
- Task Management – undertaking tasks detailed in the resident’s care and support plan
- Confidentiality – handling of personal possessions and documents
- Teamwork and Initiative – contribute fully to the team, working alongside highly skilled healthcare professionals and using your own initiative when needed to ensure that a high standard of care is always provided
How to apply
All applications must be made by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or via the Bond Healthcare careers website:
Alternatively, contact Jenna in the office to discuss applications.